Saturday, August 26, 2006

Spammed!

I wonder who keeps sending me all these junk emails.I get emails saying I've won a million dollars,credit card approved,mortgage,a university degree...you name it!.And there is also the matter of this Email which always comes once in a while-a confidential email from some obscure country requesting my services to transfer some million dollar inheritance and keep a percentage as a payout.Holy crap!...it breaks my heart to keep putting down these unstoppable offers of being a millionaire! and I tell you its tough work!.

Seriously,what's the point of this spamming?My yahoo bulk folder(thanks for small mercies) dosent take more than a day to ring up some 1000 emails- all of them spam.I mindlessly keep deleting them most of the time but every once in a while take a peek at where they are coming from.They seem to be overflowing from every part of the spectrum-finances,fashion,banks,music,romance..the list keeps on growing.

I wonder if there are actually people writing out these emails.I fiddle with that thought and then drop it...most likely smart programmes spewing out all the trash.

So there are millions of these "service machines" sending out gazillion of emails which I dont even read!....talk of being redundant.

No comments: